Table of Contents
- Wings (ailerons, flaps)
- Power System (motor, controller, battery, airscrew)
- Receiver (wiring, wing connectors)
- Configurations (flight modes, aerodynamic settings)
- Bill Of Materials (parts reference, cost)
State Of The Build
This build is „almost“ completed. That means:
- All decisions on which components to be used have been taken
- All components are installed or at least purchased and ready to be installed
- Handmade wiring harnesses for the wings and the fuselage are tested and ready for use.
- Tests of critical components or interactions of critical components are passed.
- The dress rehearsal with everything in its intended position resulted in the centre of gravity measured at 67 mm, which is plainly perfect.
What is left to be done is a lot of waiting for epoxy to cure …